UnVectorious

twitterhandle: @runfasturnleft7

Recent Visits:

what's new?

8/9/11

Sheeple and Maroons (Mah-RUNEs)

I am sick and tired of people who have so much sorrow for their own struggles (yet a total lack-of- empathy/sympathy) for anybody else. FOR EXAMPLE...



 EXHIBIT A: an email I received this morning.


"Hello blahblah,
While this is a nice cause and everything and I might normally be interested. This is not appropriate for the cuwomenstrack email chain. I don't mind getting all the cross country emails even when they don't pertain to me because they are track related, but I do mind getting spammed.
-  Sheeple McSheepster"



--> I am tired of attempting to be there for other people-- only to discover over and over again, that the carelessness of mind that led to their problems will affect me in the end as they exercise their carelessness with me. I am tired of being unperceivable ----yet having to navigate the endless projections of others concerning who I may be.

--> I am tired of being interpreted through my performance of self-- rather than being judged by my potential to be responsive to everything that effects me.

--> Most of all, I am tired of being used and worn down by obligations to the people I love. I am angry that I must constantly toil without peace, while surrounded by overwhelming social stupidity and protectionism.
--> I am perhaps most angry that I was not more confident about myself earlier in life and able to figure out a way to live alone, and have a decent life at the same time.

  At this point, I'm so angry that my own ethical disposition - only after finding out I'm better than being a capitalist stooge. Sometimes I feel frustrated by the sheer stupidity of the world (in general), and --am sad to say--- enjoy my own company more than anyone else's sometimes.
GREAT.
Now, I'm even angry at myself for the horrible things I wish upon stupid-people everywhere who insist on being either a sheeple or maroon--OR BOTH.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy people, COMMENT! We wanna hear your input:)